Compassionate, Comprehensive Surgical Care
VSH's Surgery Service emphasizes a team approach, integrating a comprehensive treatment plan so patients receive thorough, high-quality care. Our fully-equipped surgical suites have state-of-the-art monitoring and anesthetic equipment, and strict infection control measures are implemented. Importantly, pain management is integrated into the management of all patients, to ensure your pet's comfort.
Your dog or cat will be greeted by a compassionate surgery team from the moment of check-in to the time of discharge. When your dog or cat has fully recovered from surgery, our staff will provide detailed instructions on post-surgical care for your beloved pet at home. We pride ourselves on compassion and communication with you and your family veterinarian.
An Experienced Team and State-of-the-Art Technology
VSH's board-certified surgery specialists have years of training and experience, and are at the forefront of veterinary surgical technology, techniques and treatments for dogs and cats. We are committed to offering cutting-edge procedures for your pets to treat even the most complicated, unusual problems.
The VSH Surgery Team perform a number of specialised surgical procedures for dogs and cats, including:
- Bone and Joint Surgery
- Cruciate Ligament Repair, including
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement
- Complex Fracture Repair
- Correction of Skeletal Deformities
- External Skeletal Fixation
- Treatment of Hip Dysplasia
- Total Hip Replacement
- Abdominal Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Kidney, Ureter and Bladder Surgery
- Neurosurgery – Surgery of the Brain and Spine
- Oncologic (Cancer) Surgery
- Reconstructive Skin and Wound Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Fluoroscopic surgery